ATMEL AVR32 AT32UC3A0512 66MHz 1.3mW/MHzThe ATMEL AVR32 family offers up to 64k SRAM and 512k FLASH together with on-board Ethernet and USB.
The µTasker project allows you to immediately take advantage of the low power performance advantages of this 21st century architecture.
Based on ATMEL's EVK1105 evaluation board, the µTasker AVR32 tutorial takes you through the simple steps of simulating and testing a complete embedded Internet project, allowing you to immediately start working on your own designs.
µTasker Ethernet/Simulator tutorial for the AVR32 showing colour graphic LCD operation
The complete µTasker ATMEL AVR32 project can be requested by filling out the simple application form.
Non-commerical use is unrestricted and completely free of charge, but fully supported in the µTasker forum.
Commerical evaluation is completely free for a 30 day trial period, including full email support; royalty-free project licensing costs just $485!
The AVR32 offers the following integrated peripheral highlights:
- 10/100M Ethernet Controller (MACB)
- Full-speed USB Host/Device/OTG (USBB)
- 16-bit external memory interface with SDRAM mode (EBI)
- Battery backed-up Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Edge triggerable port interrupts on all GPIOs plus 8 external interrupts (EIC)
- Serial interface. 2 x SPI with I2S mode, TWI, 4 x USARTs plus synchronous serial controller (SSC)
- 3 x 16 bit timers (TC)
- 7 channel, 20 bit pulse width modulator controller (PWM)
- 8 channel, 10 bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- 16 bit stereo audio bitstream (ABDAC)
- 3.3V power supply with 5V tolerant I/O
- Cycle counter with TICK interrupt capability
µTasker ATMEL AVR32 support. Copyright (c) 2013 M.J.Butcher Consulting