Author Topic: CodeWarrior 10.7: Orphaned configuration.  (Read 7163 times)

Offline Felix

• View Profile
CodeWarrior 10.7: Orphaned configuration.
« on: January 10, 2018, 10:25:24 AM »
Hi,
I try to get uTasker working with CodeWarrior 10.7 and Kinetis TWR Module TWR-K20D72M (Kinetis MK20DX256VLL7).
Importing the project files as shown in your documentation results in this error:
Code: [Select]
Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for org.eclipse.cdt.cross.arm.gnu.sourcery.windows.elf.debug.1993034600.611177042
As a I found out, this could happen if the eclipse ARM plugin used for the project creation has an older version that the one used by the IDE.
I also tried everthing mentioned in this document without success:
http://www.utasker.com/docs/KINETIS/uTasker_CodeWarrior10.pdf

Can you provide informations for creating a new CodeWarrior project and importing uTasker code. Therefore it would be helpful to know the include path links, toolchain configurations etc.

Thank you and regards
Felix

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
Re: CodeWarrior 10.7: Orphaned configuration.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 02:16:04 PM »
Felix

I don't know why the CW project stopped working but I took an older version for the repository and checked that it worked - I made a couple of changes to use the linker script files for the GNU directory (in older versions each project had a set of linker scripts, which involved duplications).

I have attached a zipped up set of CW project files that can be put into the project root - the original .settings directory can be used since there were no changes in it.

All targets built OK (I set up and tested for FRDM-K64F) and I didn't try to work out what the difference is - if you can confirm that with this set of project files is Ok for you it will be useful.

Regards

Mark

Offline Felix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 02:39:13 PM »
Hey Mark,
It works like a charm with the project files u provided (tested for TWR_K20D72M).
Thanks a lot and regards
Felix

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:14:42 PM »
Hey Felix

Pleased to hear that it solved your problem. I also did a bit of (real) work this afternoon in CW10.7 (since I had the IDE open) on a K60 and also found everything to be OK.

I'll update these files in the OpenSource and Developer's versions.

Regards

Mark