µTasker Forum > µTasker general

uTaskerSerialBoot fails on cross-compilation step

(1/2) > >>

Anton:
Hi,

I'm attempting to compile uTaskerSerialLoader using VS 2017 Professional but it seems that it fails during a call to Build_Kinetis.bat with the following error:

--- Quote ---make: *** No rule to make target `make_uTaskerV1.4_GNU_Kinetis', needed by `Build/serial_loader.o'.  Stop
--- End quote ---

The strange thing is that Applications\uTaskerV1.4 cross-compiles just fine without any issues.
Both projects are set with `kinetis plus GNU build` options.

Thanks.

mark:
Hi

Which version of the Kinetis project are you using? [open source on GITHUB or professional version on private GIT server?].

Check also the two .bat files in question - is it possible that you modified one of them to include the path of your local GCC tools but not the other?

Regards

Mark

Anton:
Mark,

I've downloaded an evaluation version from private GIT, but haven't used it untill now. Seems that the last commit was on 26th of July, last year.

I've tried to match the contents of both batch files, so they both have the same entry:

--- Quote ---SET PATH=%PATH%;C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.0_2200\ide\tools\bin
SET PATH=%PATH%;../../../Tools

--- End quote ---

But for some reason this entry into batch file does not work for uTaskerSerialBoot project.

mark:
Hi Anton

I have reactivated your evaluation account so that you can pull the latest version and see whether it solves the issue or not.
In case you continue having difficulties we can do a short Skype remote desktop session to see what may be the issue on your local machine.

Regards

Mark

Anton:
Mark, thank you! I've just pulled the latest version and will try it out, thanks a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version