Author Topic: Peripherals+ view does not show many special function registers using uTasker  (Read 3265 times)

Offline tdrobnak

• View Profile
Does someone know how to add more special function registers (SFRs) to the MCUXpresso "Peripherals+" view when the uTasker configuration is used?  When I debug I get three SFRs: DCR and NVIC, but when I debug with a project generated by an MCUXpresso SDK wizard I get all the SFRs.

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
Hi

I suspect that the exact processor type being used is not configured and then the peripherals that the chip would have are not know to the IDE.
If you can find where the processor type is configured (rather than just Cortex-m0+ or Cortex-m4 core) it will likely show the peripheral registers too.

Good luck

Regards

Mark

Offline tdrobnak

• View Profile
Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for that information.  You are correct, it was the processor setting.  I went into the Properties for the uTasker project and changed the C/C++ Build->MCU settings processor from Preinstalled MCUs "Generic-M0plus" to SDK MCUs "MKE15Z256xx7".  When I started a new Debug session, All of the registers that were shown in the SDK wizard generated program show up in the uTasker project.