Author Topic: uTasker V1.4 Update  (Read 11160 times)

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
uTasker V1.4 Update
« on: October 11, 2009, 08:43:45 PM »
Hi All

A new uTasker V1.4 version has been released today including uGLCDLIB V1.1. The new graphical LCD features are explained in http://www.utasker.com/docs/uTasker/uTaskerLCD.PDF

To download the new version simply use the original link and password. Check the change notes in the main directory (also to verify the project version number).

Note that previous versions are still available by adding "-0" to the file name (for the original version). If this is already the second update, the first update is available by adding "-1" to the file name, etc...

As a reference the present projects have the following versions:

- uTaskerV1.4_AVR32 - release 1
- uTaskerV1.4_LM3S - release 1
- uTaskerV1.4_LPC - release 2
- uTaskerV1.4_M522XX - release 1
- uTaskerV1.4_SAM7X - release 2

The new version contains support for quite a few graphical LCDs on various common development boards so should have something interesting in it for most people!!

Regards

Mark

Offline Marc VDH

• View Profile
    • iMetaf Weather Station
Re: uTasker V1.4 Update
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:07:56 AM »
Hello Mark,

I just downloaded the update (coldfire version) and tried to unzip it (using winzip 12.1) but there appears to be a problem with the zip file being corrupt. I tried by downloading it again but to no avail. Could it be that the file is corrupt?

- Marc

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
Hi Marc

I just checked - the file length is correct but I also had strange effects when trying to extract the content (it was rather slow and suddenly started requesting a second password for certain files).

After uploading the file again the next test was OK, therefore you should be able to work with it now (don't forget that the password is the V1.4 password)

Note that if anyone has a problem with FTP in the simulator it is probably due to a test define which was left on (in ftp.c):

#define user_files_are_in_internal_flash 1

Change this to 0 to cure it.

This is only a simulator issue and will be correct in the next update - it is to do with simulating embedded user files, which can be in internal or SPI FLASH - the simulator needs a bit of additional information to help it get its memory-simulation right in this case. I think that it is solved now but that define was a left over during some tests...

Regards

Mark

Offline Marc VDH

• View Profile
    • iMetaf Weather Station
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 06:46:48 PM »
It's working now, thanks!

- Marc