µTasker Forum > STTM STM32 and STR91XF

STM32 Software Versions

<< < (2/4) > >>

bob_STM32:
Hi! I need a help...
A clone to GIT project to my local machine, and delete the original project files at the top of the project directory.
Then copy files from uTaskerV1.4\KinetisAtollic\Project_Settings  to top directory/
Then i import this project into Attolic true studio. Manager build configuration consist 3 variants of build: KinetisFLASH - uTaskerV1.4, KinetisSRAM - uTaskerV1.4 , Standalone FLASH build for STM32.
I choose Standalone FLASH build for STM32.
In Project -> properties->C Linker->general, in dialog "linker script" choosing "Applications\uTaskerV1.4\GNU_STM32\STM32F103_64_20.ld"
In Project -> properties->C/C++ General->Patch and symbols->Sumbols seted variables _GNU and _STM32
In file config.h from folder Application->uTaskerV1.4 i defined  #define ARDUINO_BLUE_PILL.
Build Finished succesfull.
After load HEX file into BluePill, Led PC13 blinking, but but on USB there is no connection.

Maybe somewhere else there are some settings that affect the USB connection?

mark:
Hi

Make sure that #define BLINKY (in config.h) is not enabled since this makes the simplest configuration and just flashes the LED.
Then ensure that #define USB_INTERFACE  is enabled.

Regards

Mark

bob_STM32:
Thank you for your help.
The device now opens as a "DATADISK1" flash drive.
LED_PC13 blink 2 times per/sec.
The flash drive has 3 files ram.bin, software.bin, uTasker.html.
The flash drive is not writable. You cannot delete or replace files.
How to make a project work like this https://www.utasker.com/stm32/BluePill.html
That the flash drive was empty, and it was possible to write the firmware?
The config.h file defines:
#define _TICK_RESOLUTION TICK_UNIT_MS (50)
#define USE_CORTEX_CYCLE_COUNTER
#define UNUSED_STACK_PATTERN 0x55
#define UREVERSEMEMCPY

#define FLASH_FILE_SYSTEM
  #if defined USB_INTERFACE
  #define USB_DEVICE_SUPPORT
#define USE_USB_MSD
#define FAT_EMULATION

P.S Definitions for USB_MSD mode are contained in the files of the uTaskerSerialBoot folder, but these files are not compiled with the uTaskerV1.4 project

mark:
Hi

Since you are building the uTaskerV1.4 application what you see is normal behavior. The USB MSD configuration you are using is for FAT emulation according to the document https://www.utasker.com/docs/uTasker/uTaskerEmulatedFAT.pdf

What you want to do is build the serial loader instead.

The Atollic project on Git-Hub didn't have such a target configuration but I just added it, therefore if you pull the project it will update the project settings in
\Applications\uTaskerV1.4\KinetisAtollic\Project_Settings
and then you can re-import the project and will find configurations for building the "Bare-minimum" and Serial loaders for the STM32.

Regards

Mark

bob_STM32:
Hi,Mark !
Now i chose configuration "stm32_SerialLoader" , linkerscript "uTaskerV1_4\Applications\uTaskerV1.4\GNU_STM32\STM32F103_64_20.ld".
After build and download firmvare to BluePill, system find "UPLOAD_DISK" drive.
But after trying to write the "firmware.bin" file to it, a message appears that the recording is blocked and the disk seems to reboot, and the file with the firmware disappears.

As I understand it, the Loader.h file has a name, a magic number and a secret key.
     #define NEW_SOFTWARE_FILE "software.bin"
     #define VALID_VERSION_MAGIC_NUMBER 0x651c
     #define _SECRET_KEY {0x9c, 0x66, 0x9a, 0x00, 0x8f, 0x71}
And I need to convert the firmware with the uTaskerConvert utility.
How exactly to do it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version