µTasker Forum > LCD Graphics Library and Simulator

uTasker graphic LCD support and graphic library

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kabron:
I have LPC2478STK from Olimex. When I try to compile uVision3_LPC23xx example I got error concerning CGLCD.C absence.
IAR example was compiled allmost OK last week, except GLCD which do not work on hardware and in simulator and strange garbadge:

?r? 8??G8µiF???(?? !A^ ??a? 8??G8µiF???(??!A^ ??P? 8??G0µ‹° ©?¦?(?di 4 ?????  °? ??G?j"’’’’ ?R)???? M!?"

on the WEB page.

Today trying to compile last week project I got error message from IAR:

X ielftool error: Symbol not found __vector
X Error while running Linker

Kabron:
The only changes I did:
in application.c only network settings.
in config.h
    //  #define LPC2378FBD144                                             
    #define LPC2478FBD208                                             

#define OLIMEX_LPC2378_STK                                       
      //  #define KEIL_MCB2300                                           

mark:
Hi

The CGLCD.c in the uVision project is a mistake - it can be deleted from the project (I probably tested with it still in the directory so didn't notice it).

When working with the LPC2478 and Olimex (your settings are correct) it will automatically activate the TFT test. This means that it is not possible to enable any other LCDs (like GLCD) without first deactivating SUPPORT_TFT. If the original V1.4 config.h is used, LPC2478FBD208 enabled and SUPPORT_GLCD disabled it should then default to the Olimex board with TFT.

Regards

Mark

Kabron:
OK. Report continued.
I forced      //#define SUPPORT_GLCD
allthough
 #if defined SUPPORT_GLCD && !defined SUPPORT_TFT
did the same.

TFT not working. Not in HW nor in simulator.

I could make WEB interface to work correctly by manual downloading all files via TotalCommander FTP client. If use bat file everything seems OK, but only 3 files were downloaded.

Kabron:
I put breakpoint to fnDisplayBitmap in Simulator. it never reached when I tried to sent image from the WEB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version