Author Topic: FRDM-K64F erros with uVision 5  (Read 5812 times)

Offline carlos789

• View Profile
FRDM-K64F erros with uVision 5
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:38:59 PM »
Hello:
I'm working with MKD uVision V5 in uTasker project for FRDM-K64F board.
The project compiles fine.
But when I enable #define ETH_INTERFACE , leave the following errors:
//*************************************************************************************
linking...
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Warning: L6320W: Ignoring --keep command. Cannot find argument '__flash_config'.
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnHandleIGMP (referred from ethernet.o).
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnHandleMulticastRx (referred from udp.o).
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnInitialiseSNMP (referred from application.o).
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnJoinMulticastGroup (referred from debug.o).
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnLeaveMulticastGroup (referred from debug.o).
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnReportIGMP (referred from debug.o).
.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol fnIgmp (referred from kinetis.o).
Not enough information to produce a FEEDBACK file.
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Finished: 2 information, 1 warning and 7 error messages.
".\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.axf" - 7 Error(s), 3 Warning(s).
*** Performing Cross-Module-Optimization:
*** Feedback file '.\Objects\uTaskerV1_4.fed' not found.
Target not created.
Build Time Elapsed:  00:00:33
//*********************************************************************************************
I would greatly appreciate any help in this regard.
Many greetings
Carlos
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:41:00 PM by carlos789 »

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
Re: FRDM-K64F erros with uVision 5
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 01:17:29 AM »
Hi Carlos

It looks like you are using V1.4.7. In this release there are a few files that need to be added to the uVision project when ETH_INTERFACE is defined (depends also on which TCP services are actually used):

stack\igmp.c and stack\snmp.c may need to be added to the TCP/IP group in the uVision project.
Also snmp_mib_handlers.c to the Source Files group.

However I recommend using the developer's version when starting (see the link in the welcome email that you received) since it has the most up to date features in it. The uVision project has all files included in it in these versions.

Regards

Mark