Author Topic: uTasker 1.4 in MCXpresso  (Read 6031 times)

Offline Javier

• View Profile
uTasker 1.4 in MCXpresso
« on: March 30, 2018, 08:16:10 AM »
Hello,

FRDM-K64F
uTasker 1.4
MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1 [Build 606] [2018-01-02]

I get these errors when I try to compile the project:

../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c: In function 'fnSimI2C_devices':
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:1398:10: error: 'I2C_ADDRESS' undeclared (first use in this function)
     case I2C_ADDRESS:
          ^~~~~~~~~~~
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:1398:10: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:1510:17: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
             int i = 0;
                 ^
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:1526:10: error: 'I2C_TX_DATA' undeclared (first use in this function)
     case I2C_TX_DATA:
          ^~~~~~~~~~~

../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:1808:17: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
             int i = 0;
                 ^
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:1825:10: error: 'I2C_RX_DATA' undeclared (first use in this function)
     case I2C_RX_DATA:
          ^~~~~~~~~~~
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:2020:17: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
             int i = 0;
                 ^
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:2038:10: error: 'I2C_RX_COMPLETE' undeclared (first use in this function)
     case I2C_RX_COMPLETE:
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.c:2039:10: error: 'I2C_TX_COMPLETE' undeclared (first use in this function)
     case I2C_TX_COMPLETE:
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Building file: ../Applications/uTaskerSerialBoot/serial_loader.c
make: *** [Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.o] Error 1
Hardware/IIC_devices/subdir.mk:18: recipe for target 'Hardware/IIC_devices/IIC_dev.o' failed

I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ScSgpgQ6M&feature=youtu.be

Regards

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
Re: uTasker 1.4 in MCXpresso
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 04:47:44 PM »
Javier

Please exclude the directory /Hardware/IIC_devices from all targets as follows:
1. Click on this folder in the project explorer to select it.
2. Right mouse click and select the context menu item "Resource Configurations" and then "Exclude from Build..."
3. Choose "Select All" and save

This folder is used by the simulator and so should not be built by the HW target.
I have just checked in a new MCUXpresso project configuration where this has been corrected!

Regards

Mark

Offline Javier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 11:35:03 AM »
Thank you,

That has solved the problem, but I have more. I think that because of the windows executables (.bat). I use linux.

Building target: uTaskerV1.4.elf
Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -Xlinker -Map="uTaskerV1.4.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker -print-memory-usage -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -T K_1M_256.ld -L "/home/raspdroid/Desarrollo/uTasker-Kinetis/Applications/uTaskerV1.4/GNU_Kinetis" -o "uTaskerV1.4.elf"  ./uTasker/utFAT/mass_storage.o  ./uTasker/uGLCDLIB/GLCD.o ./uTasker/uGLCDLIB/LCD.o  ./uTasker/MODBUS/MODBUS.o  ./uTasker/Driver.o ./uTasker/GlobalTimer.o ./uTasker/SSC_drv.o ./uTasker/Tty_drv.o ./uTasker/USB_drv.o ./uTasker/Watchdog.o ./uTasker/can_drv.o ./uTasker/eth_drv.o ./uTasker/iic_drv.o ./uTasker/low_power.o ./uTasker/time_keeper.o ./uTasker/uFile.o ./uTasker/uMalloc.o ./uTasker/uNetwork.o ./uTasker/uTasker.o  ./stack/Ethernet.o ./stack/NetBIOS.o ./stack/arp.o ./stack/dhcp.o ./stack/dns.o ./stack/ftp.o ./stack/ftp_client.o ./stack/http.o ./stack/icmp.o ./stack/igmp.o ./stack/ip.o ./stack/ip_utils.o ./stack/pop3.o ./stack/ppp.o ./stack/smtp.o ./stack/snmp.o ./stack/tcp.o ./stack/telnet.o ./stack/tftp.o ./stack/udp.o ./stack/webutils.o ./stack/zero_config.o  ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/FreeMaster.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/KeyScan.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/NetworkIndicator.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/application.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/debug.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/modbus_app.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/nRF24201.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/snmp_mib_handlers.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/usb_application.o ./Applications/uTaskerV1.4/webInterface.o   
Memory region         Used Size  Region Size  %age Used
           FLASH:          0 GB         1 MB      0.00%
            SRAM:          0 GB     261648 B      0.00%
Finished building target: uTaskerV1.4.elf

make --no-print-directory post-build
Run a bat file to generate various outputs formats
"/home/user/Desarrollo/uTasker-Kinetis/Applications/uTaskerV1.4/MCUXpresso/uTaskerV1.4_FLASH/generate.bat"
/home/user/Desarrollo/uTasker-Kinetis/Applications/uTaskerV1.4/MCUXpresso/uTaskerV1.4_FLASH/generate.bat: 4: /home/user/Desarrollo/uTasker-Kinetis/Applications/uTaskerV1.4/MCUXpresso/uTaskerV1.4_FLASH/generate.bat:
: not found
makefile:48: recipe for target 'post-build' failed
make[1]: [post-build] Error 127 (no tiene efecto)

11:32:00 Build Finished (took 3s.333ms)

Regards

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 02:28:32 PM »
Javier

The post-built step is not critical - it converts to a few output formats and locates them into a specific folder.

I found that I hadn't added the bat files to the open source project so they were in fact missing (explaining why not found), therefore i just checked them in.
You can ether ignore the error or remove the post-build step if the output formats are not important.
Otherwise, if you pull the latest version you will have the folders/files so it should complete without errors.

Regards

Mark

Offline Javier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
Thank you

I assumed that, I saw that the file was compiled. I downloaded it again and now it is not necessary to exclude any folder. The error of the bat continues but it does not matter.

Regards

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 06:41:37 PM »
Javier

I retested the project and didn't have any problems with the BAT files on Window 10.
1. Check that you copied the setting from \Applications\uTaskerV1.4\MCUXpresso\Project_Settings to the root so that you have the updated version.
2. Note that there are two "rems" in the bat file that builds the application for boot loader use. MCUXpressor gives errors for these (don't know why it doesn't understand "rems") but it is OK sine one doesn't want the lines to be executed.
3. if there are still errors it may be Linux related.

Regards

Mark