Author Topic: Start Guide for Accelerometer of TWR-K60D100M  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Haitham_Akash

• View Profile
Start Guide for Accelerometer of TWR-K60D100M
« on: October 27, 2020, 05:32:10 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I am using this kit for the first time and facing start problems. The start guide says to install the drivers and attach the kit to usb port of PC. Then by tilting the TWR-K60D100M board, Accelerometer related LEDs should blink but this is not happening (Image 1). I have updated the firmware (as per attached document and Image 2 and Image 3). But LEDs are still not blinking.

I am struck and help would be highly appreciated. If anyone can give me some step by step video help/link, that would be very beneficial for me.

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
Re: Start Guide for Accelerometer of TWR-K60D100M
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 11:27:16 AM »
Hi

The firmware updating guide is for uploading a new version of the debugger (the OSJTAG on the board) and doesn't have anything to do with the firmware running on the processor itself.
If the processor's reference application is not working it may be that it hasn't been programmed or has been deleted.

I suggest that you program a working firmware to the processor itself to ensure that it is operating. If you don't have the image for the original reference application you can use a different one from here: https://www.utasker.com/kinetis/TWR-K60D100M.html

Regards

Mark