Author Topic: How can get uTasker v1.4?  (Read 7914 times)

Offline chanphat01001

• View Profile
How can get uTasker v1.4?
« on: November 05, 2009, 07:36:58 PM »
Sorry about stupid question? I am a nebiew,I searched by google to download uTasker v1.4, but i fallen, and i read a topic of mark about uTasker v1.4, he said "All registered user will get link to this package and pass for project...", and then I registered on the forum, but i didn't get any link to download uTaskv1.4, Can everyone help me to get uTasker v1.4? Thanks you!

Offline mhoneywill

• View Profile
Re: How can get uTasker v1.4?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »
Hi,

What Mark means is that all Regestered users that have paid a licence fee will get the link to the version 1.4.

If you are interesting in evaluating uTasker go to this page http://www.utasker.com/Licensing/License.html

Cheers

Martin

Offline mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • uTasker
Re: How can get uTasker v1.4?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »
Hi

Martin is right that registered users automatically receive new versions of the project, whereby registered doesn't mean forum members (although it is of course hoped that most registered users will also join the forum).

Registered users however include both commercial licensed users (those who have paid a license for the use of the project, its resources and ideas in their own commercial products, and who have priority personal email support during the agreed period) and non-commercial users (hobby, educational etc. with no commercial interests at the moment). Therefore updates are not restricted to paid users but all users.

By filling out the form in the previous link you will become a registered user and receive all software and can then use the forum to discuss problems, suggestions ideas etc...

Regards

Mark